Open position: Sales developer
Bionamic has developed a SaaS platform to support researchers in developing biological pharmaceuticals. Our platform makes it possible to track and analyze all types of research data in a user friendly and efficient way.
We are currently scaling up our efforts to reach new international customers, and are looking to fill multiple roles in a growing organization.
At Bionamic, a Sales Developer identifies and qualifies opportunities with customers and partners. You will initiate and establish contact with decision-makers in European and/or American biopharma companies, do the necessary online research to analyze team structures and identify the right people, present Bionamic, and book meetings.
As a Sales Developer at Bionamic, you will
- Create outbound leads using lead generation tools, ask for referrals, and identify new opportunities.
- Qualify and engage with inbound leads.
- Monitor and develop Bionamic’s lead pipeline.
- Work closely with other members of the sales team and management to develop account intelligence.
- Schedule appointments and demos for interested prospects.
- Present Bionamic and our product in conversations over the phone, on LinkedIn and via email.
- Act as a subject matter expert on scientific data tools.
To successfully fill this role, you should have
- Proven sales development success through effective use of sales tools like Salesforce or similar.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with people in various roles.
- Demonstrated experience or interest in life science research, and an ability to understand the pain points for customers developing biological pharmaceuticals.
- Strong and professional communication skills in English – written as well as verbal.
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals.
- A strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and bring new ideas to the company.
- Drive, grit, and a strong desire to compete and win.
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience.
Working at Bionamic will give you
- A flexible and positive work environment.
- Being a part of a creative team of experienced researchers and software developers with the goal of improving the way researchers work with and interpret their data.
- Opportunity to impact and develop your and Bionamic's sales process.
- High degree of freedom in how and where you work.
- Opportunity to learn and advance in a growing organization.
Contact Anders Carlsson at email@example.com.