Student Helper - Marketing and Sales Support
Are you a creative and motivated student looking for a dynamic job that combines your passion for life sciences with your interest in marketing and sales?
Look no further!
Bionamic AB is seeking a talented student helper to assist us with our marketing and sales-related tasks.
As a student helper at Bionamic, you will be an important part of our team and will help us maintain our social media channels, coordinate webinars and conferences, and research and map antibody-focused pharma companies, which are our main target audience. If you love writing in English, that's a bonus! You will have the opportunity to work with a team of passionate professionals in the fast-growing field of biotech, gaining valuable experience and skills along the way.
- Manage and maintain our social media channels
- Coordinate and assist with the planning and execution of webinars and conferences
- Conduct research and map out potential clients in the antibody-focused pharma industry
- Assist with content creation for marketing materials and creating social media graphics and videos
- Work closely with the marketing and sales team to develop and execute targeted marketing campaigns
- Passionate about marketing and sales, with a desire to learn more about the biotech industry or maybe even enrolled as a student in life sciences
- Excellent written communication skills in English
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What We Offer:
- A fun and dynamic work environment with a team of passionate and talented individuals
- A chance to gain valuable experience in marketing and sales within the biotech industry
- Flexible working hours to accommodate your class schedule
If you're ready to combine your passion for life sciences with your interest in marketing and sales, apply now to become a student helper at Bionamic AB!
Bionamic is a fast-growing SaaS scale-up company on a mission to help antibody-focused biotech companies accelerate their discovery and development of life-saving drugs and other antibody focused development. We provide scientists and researchers with a revolutionizing, easy-to-use tool that brings all relevant data together in one place to enable powerful analysis and visualizations with full traceability.
This position is based in Lund, Sweden.
If you're interested in joining our team, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to Oskar Lauritzen, email@example.com.